I hate saving money on cigarsX

SAVE UP TO 20%
on your next order
WHEN YOU SIGN UP TO RECEIVE OUR AWESOME EMAIL DEALS
 
Premium Cigars at Discount Prices! Order Toll Free: 1-800-564-2486 Contact Us
Sign Up

Tesoro Conquistador Reviews [view details]

Give us YOUR review!

Showing 1 through 7 of 7 reviews

"Inconsistent!"
Not a bad cigar but there are always 3-5 out of the bundle that range from a little rough to downright non-smokable.
DJ in Florida USA August 31, 2014
"Trash"
I just threw 23 of them in the trash. The manufacturer should be ashamed to put his name on something as bad as these.
Don in Sebring, FL May 26, 2010
"Very Pleased with the brand"
I got mine on the auction a few days ago and every one I smoked I hade none of the horrible ones I read about. First of all, I really like the taste and I don't care what they look like as much I like the size of them. I smoked a few all the way past the band ( once removed . Never the less I never paid Roger and Ebert any attention. So I urge all the rest of you to give them a try and see for yourself.
Buffalo Spirit in Oneida Rez,Wi April 17, 2009
"One horrible cigar!"
Won these at auction for 60 cents a stick, and overpayed by about 60 cents a stick. I only smoked one, which from the prelight smell I knew was going to be a mistake, and I was right. It's my own fault for trying to find a real "bargain". I can't even in good conscience return these for fear they'll be resold to some other poor soul. I'll do my part to protect others and throw these in the trash. (I may give them some time in the humidor, but I haven't really decided that - don't want to poison my humidor for any future storage.) Based on my exhaustive research (enduring part of one of these cigars) I can say these would make a great smoking cessation product. I'm fairly certain if you were to smoke one of these a day for a few days you would never want another cigar. For those of you who gave these positive reviews, you must've got lucky and got some from a different crop. If you want a good value cigar, stay away from these and order the Flor de Oliva bundles instead. They are so far superior to these they really shouldn't be mentioned in the same posting.
RTS in Wyoming July 16, 2008
"DECENT SMOKE FOR .50 A STICK"
I FOUND THESE TO BE A GOOD LONG SMOKE FOR NOT ALOT OF MONEY. NICE WHEN OUTSIDE AND ENJOYING THE WEATHER OR LISTEN TO MUSIC. GOOD DRAW, BURNED EVENLY AND HAD A DECENT TASTE. WHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK FOR IN A .50 CENT CIGAR.
LEONARDKL in FARMINGDALE, L.I. February 20, 2008
"NOT BAD FOR .40 A STICK"
Won these at auction 5 pack for 2.00, smoked better than White Owl or drug store stogies. Good everyday smoke. Burned evenly draw was acceptable.Would bid on these again at this price.
LEONARDKL in NY September 3, 2007
"A good everyday smoke"
I have been smoking this brand for awhile now. After reading all the bad reviews, I hesitate to make a positive remark about this cigar. But, I think this is the best budget cigar I have ever smoked. Sure, some have bad spots that you couldn't burn with flowing lava, but I realise that with cheap cigars. I throw away the 10% of these cigars that are unsmokeable and lite up another. The other 90% are as good, actually I think better, than the La Unica 200s I smoke in public.
jason in georgia February 26, 2004
Customer Ratings

10 Burn (64) 100
Poor Burn Rating Excellent

10 Consistency (66) 100
Poor Consistency Rating Excellent

10 Draw (63) 100
Poor Draw Rating Excellent

10 Appearance (62) 100
Poor Appearance Rating Excellent

10 Taste (62) 100
Poor Taste Rating Excellent

10 Construction (66) 100
Poor Construction Rating Excellent


Oh yes! It’s FREE Stuff!
CigarMonster - New killer cigar deals every day!