“A handsome-looking, well-built Oliva cigar” and a bold, satisfying smoke for lovers of dark Nicaraguan tobacco flavor. Click NOW for the full rundown on Baptiste Maduro, in under 60 sceonds…
Is that blueish-greenish tint on my cigars’ wrappers mold?
A: STOP! Don’t throw them away. I asked our resident Master Tobacconist, and here’s what he had to say:
1) Get Boveda 69% packs, or use only distilled water in the humidifier.
2) You can gently wipe it off the cigars.
3) Try to separate the blends in the humidor.
4) Keep the cello on the cigars.
5) It could be too much humidity.
The good news is, it’s NOT mold, but rather a discoloration that happens as a result of some chlorophyll that got trapped in the leaf.