Aging Room Small Batch Quattro F55 Espressivo: a spicy-full Dominican that’s box-pressed in a rare Sumatra wrapper, and is “curiously complex.” See what else you NEED to know about this cigar – click & read our quick Aging Room cigar review now…
Top-5 Best Cigar Buys of the Week
1. Gispert Robusto ($54.95/box of 25 cigars) A marvelous mild cigar rated “92” by FSS customers. Honduran and Nicaraguan filler tobaccos meet silky Ecuadorian Connecticut wrappers in this top-notch, highly-rated value. (I bought a box for myself last night.)
2. Los Blancos Nine Toro 5-pack ($29.95/pack of 5 cigars) By the box these cigars are pretty up-market, but definitely worth trying. Fortunately, the 5-pack is very affordable. Arguably the best cigar to-date from Los Blancos.
3. Value Line #400 Grande ($27.95/bundle of 20 cigars) Made at Raices Cubanas (home to Alec Bradley Tempus, et. al.), rolled in luscious Criollo ’98 wrappers. Robust, creamy, and well-balanced offering gobs of depth and complexity on the cheap.
4. Sancho Panza Glorioso ($56.95 / box of 20 cigars) A modern classic from the legendary Frank Llaneza at Villazon in Honduras. A rich-tasting, medium-bodied blend that’s both mellow and complex, box-pressed in buttery Connecticut Shade wrappers.
5. Final Blend Robusto ($69.99/box of 20 cigars) I’ve been hearing more and more positive feedback on these fine cigars rolled in Brazilian Mata Fina Oscuro wrappers. Earthy, sweet, and spicy flavors with notes of cocoa & coffee bean prevail. Free ground shipping, choice of bonus buys.
If you like any of the brands listed above, but not the shape, go to that brand’s page. You’re sure to find other sizes on sale as well. Be sure to check the sale dates, too. Some end sooner, than others. To see the entire listing visit the Super Cigar Sell Off page.
NOTE: The above reflect pricing and deals applicable only at the time of posting. Prices and offers are subject to change after their assigned sale dates have expired.