98consumerrating
from 9
customers
Oliva Serie V Churchill Extra - CI-OSV-CHUN - 400

Oliva Serie V Churchill Extra

7 x 52 - Natural - Box of 24
$207.99$244.80
specifications
- View Description
Strength:Full
Shape:Churchill
Country:Nicaragua
recommended for you based on Oliva Serie V Churchill Extra

about Oliva Serie V Churchill Extra

Oliva Serie V Churchill Extra Logo
Oliva Serie V Churchill Extra

Oliva Serie V Churchill Extra cigars present a fabulous full-bodied smoke on all counts. With a wider ring than most Churchills, Nicaraguan Jalapa ligero, and a seamless, brick-hued Habano sun-grown wrapper, you're in for well over an hour's worth of smooth, satisfying and highly-rated enjoyment.

Full Specifications
Strength:Full
Shape:Churchill
Size:7 x 52
Country:Nicaragua
Wrapper Color:Natural
Wrapper Origin:Nicaraguan
Wrapper Leaf:Habano
98consumerrating
9 reviews
100% of reviewers recommend this product
 
ExcellentPoor
 
ExcellentPoor
Taste
97
Construction
97
Draw
96
Consistency
97
Appearance
98
Burn
97
100consumerrating
Perfect
for Oliva Serie V Churchill Extra
by Scott in Michigan on August 13, 2012
Verified purchase

Perfect draw, taste, smoke and burn. My favorite cigar in the humidor.

20
 
ExcellentPoor
Taste
100
Construction
100
Draw
100
Consistency
100
Appearance
100
Burn
100
100consumerrating
A great smoke. My favorite cigar. Why pay more.
for Oliva Serie V Churchill Extra
by Mack in Selma, Al. on June 02, 2010

A great smoke. My favorite cigar. Why pay more.I prefer this over the Cohiba XV because I can smoke 3 for the price of 2.

00
 
ExcellentPoor
Taste
100
Construction
100
Draw
100
Consistency
100
Appearance
100
Burn
100
100consumerrating
wonderfull and tasty
for Oliva Serie V Churchill Extra
by K Doty in Tulsa Oklahoma on March 27, 2009

You really could not tell ti is a full strength cigar. it is grown and blended to perfection that is draws smooth and smokes cool while maintaining consistency. You'll try one and wish you had ordered a box or two.

00
 
ExcellentPoor
Taste
100
Construction
100
Draw
100
Consistency
100
Appearance
100
Burn
100
100consumerrating
An after dinner cigar
for Oliva Serie V Churchill Extra
by Geoff in Raleigh on January 17, 2009

Beautiful cigar with a very smooth and even burn. About 75% is outstanding, the remaining 25% can be a little harsh. I like the 6X60 the best, but this is really very good.

00
 
ExcellentPoor
Taste
100
Construction
100
Draw
100
Consistency
100
Appearance
100
Burn
100
Famous Smoke is a secure retailer of the finest cigars online at the web's best prices. Please note that Famous Smoke Shop does not sell tobacco products to anyone under the age of 18 (or the minimum age in your local jurisdiction, whichever is higher). Note also that it is unlawful to even attempt to purchase cigars below the minimum age. If you are not of legal age, please do not enter our site.
Copyright © 2016 Famous Smoke Shop-PA, Inc. All rights reserved.